Friday, April 9, 2010

Off Topic: Moved Stuff Around...Again.



I tend to not be happy with the setup of my room, especially when I look at the featured workspaces on Lifehacker. I decided to clean up my desk space a little bit since it is spring cleaning time on the site.

I moved a few things(everything) around like the printer, Modern Warfare 2 Edition Xbox 360, and sub-woofer closer to the laptop so I can make videos easier and hear a booming bass all at the same time. The laptop used to be under the desk which made it hard to scan covers and such so I moved it up and used a USB extension cord to connect it to my Lenovo T400. I moved the television up so I can start using it standing up to do some exercise while I'm doing work on the laptop.

Living in a dorm room really sucks because I don't get to have my own furniture, I can't hang things or damage the walls for that matter, and the furniture just plain sucks when your trying to be productive and neat.

I really have to say, dual screens are awesome. They have been known to improve productivity and I could endorse that because I have some media playing up top while I'm dong my work or I have a page of research instead while typing a  post or story for my campus newspaper, The Chimes.    

Here is a list of some photos of the wonderful job I did.