Thursday, February 25, 2010

Final Fantasy 1 & 2 release on iPhone and iPod Touch

The first two titles in the Final Fantasy saga have been released on the iPhone and iPod Touch. 


It has all of the extras that were released with the Gameboy advance versions which include The Soul f Chaos pack and The Labyrinth of Time as well as the five extra dungeons, the Soul of Rebirth and Arcane Labyrinth pack in Final Fantasy II  

This is great release right before Final Fantasy XIII's release. It makes me think about more RPG games on the iPod Touch like this one. 

When I owned an iPod Touch, I spent most of my time with it listening to music and more importantly, playing games. I hadn't seen any sign of a grand RPG likes Final Fantasy 1 & 2. I saw not one turn based RPG and it made me sad. 

I could never picture an RPG with the grandness of Square Enix's famous title. Luckily today, I can.